Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Let Me See Clue #3


Clue two down, six more to go! I finished the second clue today,and will start on clue 3 this evening when I get home. I really like this pattern. It isn't difficult, especially when you get the design started. Then it kind of falls into place as you knit each row.

Several people that have completed their stole have made comment about the size ( in all fairness, the designer did warn about trying to meet gauge, as it was going to be pretty large). I am only a quarter of the way through and it is already 18" Long- before blocking. At this rate, I can see this blocking to 96"(or more). That's quite large. We'll see.

I haven't started the MysteryShawl #6 yet. I was thinking of knitting it in a soft grey yarn I bought on-line, but when i saw it was named "Snowflakes", I wasn't keen on the idea of a grey trianglar shawl. I was OK with a square shawl, but soon realized I don't have enough yarn for that project. I am back to looking for yarn for the project. I need to get a jump on it, as clue 1 went out last weekend, and I don't want to get too far behind.

No comments: