Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Ketch-up


Kind of a ketch-up sort of color, don't you think?

Here's my clue 3 from the Spring Shawl Surprise. I actually finished this last week sometime, and plunged into clue 4. I was hoping to get it done last weekend, but hardly even picked it up. Not for lack of desire, just something more pressing took my attention. I am almost done with clue 4, and if work goes as it's been, I will finish it before the end of the week. Now that I am past clue 2, things are going so much better. It was really kicking my butt, and I have come to terms with it's victory and doubled my efforts to achieve some sense of accomplishment. The group has just issued clue 8, so I am only sort of behind. I can still catch the group if I progress as I have over the last few weeks, and put my head down and just keep pedaling ( I'll be at the top of the hill in no time...if it doesn't kill me first).

BTW, the night out with my Sweetie was WONDERFUL! We went out to dinner and a movie, without kids in tow. My husband is already planning on a repeat in a month or so for our anniversary. It will be fun.

No comments: