Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Day 2 - Bottoms up


Well here you can see the petticoat...done. I really like how full it is. It made up nicely! I'm not sure about the drawstring I used at the waist, it was the salvage edge from the dust ruffle. It's kind of bulky. I may have to change this. I thought about putting a pocket or two on the front to hold things(even if it's under my skirt where I can't really access it easily). Sometimes a girl just needs a secret pocket for a few things.

This is nice and lone for me. It hits just at my ankles. Good enough. Now I am busy with other things until next week, so there won't be any progress until Monday or Tuesday.

This weekend is my parents 50th wedding anniversary. WOW - 50! We are heading up to Reno to visit and celebrate with other family members. Everyone should be there but older sister out of state who couldn't make it this time around.

No comments: