Thursday, April 10, 2008

100 Rows of KnittingTo Go, 100 Rows Of Knitting...


We'll knit the row

turn it around

and do the same again
.







You know how it is when you are so close to the end you start to get SOOOO tired of the project? SOOOooo close you can see the end, and yet it's seems to go on FOREVER.
I am trying to finish this project first. I have started a pair of socks, but I am pushing to get this in to FO pile. I'll figure out where to block when I get to that stage.



On another topic, I can't believe how much more mature my youngest seems these last few weeks. It's like it's sunk into her that she's graduating pre-school in a month, and soon she'll be starting elementary school. the change is subtle, but it's there. I can't quite put my finger on what's different, there's something in the way she talks, or retells her adventure (and mis-adventures) of her day, the way she interacts with her sister and the cats.... something in the way she moves. I guess turning 5 was a good thing for her.




No comments: