Monday, April 14, 2008

BIGGER Happy Face!

I did it! I finally finished the Galveston Shawl. FINALLY! Now I need to block. I didn't have time this weekend to get there, but I hope to get it done tonight / tomorrow. I am so glad to finally have this off the needles. I laugh at it a little now, at the color choice. I had used cream colored yarn, as it was what I had in my stash, but I was wanting to maybe dye it a french blue. Now that it's done, I'm not sure I want to dye it, but not sure I like the cream color either. For now I will block it and see what I think.

On another note, I did finally rceive the wool/yarn I ordered at the end of February, thinking I would use for one of the many KALs I've sign-up for. Now I don't remember which I was going to use for what. In most cases, I found something else to use for the project because the box was taking so long from Canada. No worries though, cause we all know something else will come along that this will work for.

Happy Knitting

No comments: