Friday, April 11, 2008

Happy Faces



In the morning when I arrive at work, I see a bunch of the flowers looking like this.. not too Happy.












By the time I go home, they looking something like this! Much Happier!


I can hardly wait for the Morning Glories to come into their own! One of my favorite things in the morning is to look out the back window and see a wall of Morning Glory...in all it's "Glory".






And here, you see the Galveston Shawl so close to being done. One small problem...the stitch count came out wrong. I am short by 2 stitches. I need to go back and look at the last edge and see if I can figure out where I "Oops" up. I know there were a few times I kind of zoned out while knitting the edge on, so I may be able to tink back some and correct the problem. Think good thoughts of it only being a small problem to fix ( not too muck tinking to correct).


Have a good weekend!

No comments: