Monday, August 13, 2007

What's wrong with this picture?

What's wrong with those toes? It looks like I forgot to wash my feet this morning, or maybe out stomping the grapes this last weekend. Alas, it is the remnants of a spranged ankle. Last wednesday I sprung my ankle while not watching what I was doing. It swelled pretty severe, and hurt something fierce. Now, although the swelling has gone down, the color is scarry and fascinating..purples, blues, black, greens...wow, all the colors.

OTN- haven't beeen as busy knitting as you would think with a "keep off you feet" type of injury. Some work on the I Love Gansey, but not much. I mostly dug out my sewing room this last weekend, so I could sew more. Unfortunately this room has become the "I-don't-know-what-to-do-with-it, so-I-will put-it-there"room. Very cluttered. I took several boxes out to the garage, so of course I now have to clean the garage. Lots of clutter. Need to start throwing things away, or helping them find a new home.

Still struggling on the Mystery Shawl3(Midsummer). I'm on row 147. Plugging along. Someday I'll be done, but for now I am just plgging along.

No comments: