Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Costa Rica, Here We Come

We are planning a family vacation in Costa Rica this Thanksgiving. DD2 will also have her birthday #8 while we're there. I am so busy scrambling for needed shots/vcacinations, appropriate clothing (long sleeves and loose/comfortable long pants), haven't been able to knit much.

Actually, I think it's more of a stalled-out on the knitting. I don't know quite what to pick-up and tackle. Part of my problem is I know I want to take something with me to work on, but not sure what, so I'm kind of languishing in nothing. But I miss the knitting.

I did work on the monkey some, I have the body/face mostly done, but need to make the arms and ears. My DDs like it and keep asking when it will be done. DH just kind of laughs at it (it is funny looking without ears, arms or eyes). I tried to take a picture, but it turned out funny. I will try again this afternoon.

No comments: