Tuesday, July 17, 2007

J+R=Love


Raquel drew this picture of Jacob and her playing together. I love how she has them holding hands. And I think she really captured the true essence of Jacob...and Raquel. That ponytail Hairdo is her. Very cute! She started to write his name at the top before she realized she forgot how.....

So I was trying to clean up all my woolcarding mess from this last weekend, and where I thought I had all of the scraps from that Stash Lot, I found I missed another 1/2 dozen pieces still in the bag. Ugh. I had already spun up the batts created, and even plyed one of the bobbins of singles created. In fact, as I was spinning up the last of it last night, I was thinking about dying one of the bobbins full in maybe a magenta color, something to co-ordinate with the other bobbin. I decided to stay up late plying so I could maybe dye tonight. This morning I found a small skein I can use instead. It was a sample of yarn dyed in the locks then spun up to see how the color blends when the purple dye split. It looks like it will work real well with the other piece. I hope to look at this a little more later and maybe get a jump on it.

Tonight is DH Birthday, so going out to dinner is in order. I'm not usre yet what he'll feel like, but I'm sure anything will be more fun then me having to cook! I also want to try and go to the movies this weekend as part of his birthday celebration. There are a few movies out we want to see, so I'm sure we'll find something. I'm leaning towards go to see Harry Potter. I was thinking we would go see it in IMAX, but not sure if it's offered in our area. We'll have to see what we can do.

Happy Birthday, Tiger. 'Sure do Love you!

No comments: