Friday, September 21, 2007

Happy Friday


How can you be sad when you see this face sitting on your desk each day...especially when it's Friday.

Well I managed to meet one of my goals- I was able to complete section D on Daffodils, and have started into section E. It's coming along fabulously. It certainly is yellow.

On the GAL KAL,well, at least I have the weekend to work on it. I have finally completed clue 4 and jumped into clue 5 last night. this clue is a little more difficult, I had to knit each side of the square at least twice on the first row of this clue. The design changes, so you have to really make sure you didn't drop/miss a stitch from the row before. I know that sounds silly, and you're probably think 'Duh", but wait- it's harder to tell because the previous design was something like a 11 st repeat, but this new design is more like an 8 or 9 st repeat. So things didn't always match up. The good news was once you had the base row done, things progressed nicely. I will tackle this and see if I can't finish this clue before the end of the weekend. It will sort of keep me on track. Clue 6 is also only 34 rows, so If I run a little short this week, I will definitely try to catch up next week. It's so nice to see progress and to finally finish clue 4 ( it really did seem to take forever. I know several others from the KAL said something along these lines, but where this might have happened in the past, I didn't always agree with the complaint. This time I agree with the complaint).

No comments: