Thursday, September 6, 2007

Too Much To Do, So Little Time

The problem with being so craft minded- you think about crafts all day. You dream about crafts at night. There is so much you want to do but you can't find enough time to scratch the surface before your mind spirals off in a new direction. there is so much I want to try but between family, home and work, there just isn't enough time.

As I surf around the internet, it's amazing what ideas are out there. So many sewing ideas- it makes me want to go back to the fabric stores again... the yarns out there, makes me want to knit... the patterns out there, makes me want to knit... the wool out there, well you get the idea.

I guess I'm just restless for something new...I must have attention-span issues. I can start a thousand ( at least a few dozen) projects, but the key is just finishing one.....I can dream, right?