Monday, September 10, 2007

Springtime in September


This is the dioly I am kicking around for a co-worker. I'm still not sure about the color. I was disuccsing this with DH, and he was amused when I showed him a picture of the pattern with the daffodils."I'm sure someone will love the yellow doily with the daffodils, you should go ahead and make it". Not exactly a glowing endorsement, but I guess I'll give it a try.

On the Galveston Shawl, I found a smaller partial ball of yarn, and was able to complete row 29 (of 68) before running out of yarn again. Irolled up another ball on Sunday, but wasn't able to sit and knit. I will resume tonight and plug along. I feel like I'm making progress and just want to finish this out. I have several new KALs starting later this month, so I better get busy and finish this one to be better prepared for the other projects.