Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Tough Tuesday

I know it'sTuesday, but it sure feels like Monday...of course a 3-day weekend only adds to the effect.

Not nearly as much "ME" time as I would have liked, but I guess that's to be expected. I got to do lots of laundry, some house work ,and some dishes (Oh Joy!). I need to get into my sewing room, and to finish some knitting projects, but this will have to wait for another time.

Finally, a picture taken. I've had this sitting on the wires for 2 weeks, while I try to get the picture before moving on to the next clue. I was kind of waiting for the longer needle that was being used for another sahwl too, but mostly waiting for the pix. This is the Galveston Shawl, started a few months ago, but progress has been up and down. I want to get this done off the needles.

I also finished the eight-pointed star, but DD1 ran away with it to give Bunny a cape. I have no way of knowing where it's at. I do want to find it and try blocking for photos, just so I can close the book on this. I guess it's time to go pick-up their room.

2 comments:

Grace said...

the galveston looks really nice, thanks for the kind words about my Etain, the nice thing about Renee's shawl is they are so timeless it wouldn't matter if you knit them now or 10 years from now. I am thrilled with her design skills!!

Becky in Iowa :O) said...

Your Galveston shawl is so pretty. I swear I need to knit something in white one of these days. I also love your doilies. Very pretty.